Aratos vegetation monitoring system provides maps that depict the absolute amount of green vegetation in an area.
- The system includes:Satellite imagery acquisition on a daily basis.
- Utilization of the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI).
- Generation of GIS-based thematic maps for the areas of interest based.
- Study of Vegetation, Topology and Infrastructure indices of an area.
- Integration of geographic information systems and remote sensing techniques for the production of area maps.
Click here to download it
The ADC now includes a new feature: Dynamic Export and print of the data from a selected point of interest on the ADC map in pdf format.
This new service is useful for civil protection services, environmental scientists, local authorities and anyone who wants to have data aggregated at a specific point on the map in a single report for direct or indirect use.
Aratos Systems had the great opportunity to participate in this Brussels trade fair, on November 4th-7th 2018, in cooperation with RELEAZZ Company exposing their combination of services, Smart Furniture through NFC technology integration.
ADC now includes a new, innovative service: orthophotos from the Greek Cadastre. These orthophotos that were captured from 2007 to 2009 are the most up-to-date cartographic material with the highest possible resolution for the area of Greece. The spatial resolution of the imagery for urban areas is 20cm and for the rest of the country 50cm.