ENI CBC MED 2019 - strategic projects: Aratos' proposal - TWIST
In the context of our company's activities in the field of research and development projects for European co-funded environmental projects, especially for the Mediterranean basin area (2014-2020 ENI CBC “Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme”), our company will submit the below proposal:
Mediterranean Water Footprint Assessment (TWIST)
More analytical information, here: http://www.enicbcmed.eu/node/
Aratos vegetation monitoring system provides maps that depict the absolute amount of green vegetation in an area.
- The system includes:Satellite imagery acquisition on a daily basis.
- Utilization of the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI).
- Generation of GIS-based thematic maps for the areas of interest based.
- Study of Vegetation, Topology and Infrastructure indices of an area.
- Integration of geographic information systems and remote sensing techniques for the production of area maps.
Click here to download it
The ADC now includes a new feature: Dynamic Export and print of the data from a selected point of interest on the ADC map in pdf format.
This new service is useful for civil protection services, environmental scientists, local authorities and anyone who wants to have data aggregated at a specific point on the map in a single report for direct or indirect use.
Aratos Systems had the great opportunity to participate in this Brussels trade fair, on November 4th-7th 2018, in cooperation with RELEAZZ Company exposing their combination of services, Smart Furniture through NFC technology integration.