Figure 1: Communications provide the critical path for relief in emergency and disaster situations. Deploying wireless communications is typically among the first priorities in any emergency response, rescue, or relief situation.
- Development of vigorous wireless network in affected regions.
- Easy to use Hand Held Devices along with the necessary software for immediate reporting from the rescue team members.
- Monitoring and Positioning Service for immediate reporting from the incident side (i.e. survivors’ detection in debris).
- A Web GIS based interoperable graphical user interface in which are combined all the acquired information from the incident side.
- Continuous provision of telecommunication services for rescue/reconstruction teams at the incident site.
- Collection of critical information for the estimation of the outgoing situation.
- Assistance in the direct alleviation of the affected (e.g. Processes of finding survivors in ruins).
- Assistance in the surveillance of development of phenomenon from the experts and in its further analysis.
- Remote control and estimation of current situation.
- Assistance in Addressing effectively all current crisis issues.
"For a complete presentation of the product send an email to: info[at]aratos[dot]gr"